Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jacqui and Ben - Part III

What a wonderful way to end the year! I'm back in Los Angeles, Mark returns from Thailand tomorrow after a five week backpack/diving trip and I have my entire family coming into town for Christmas! The presents are done, the lights are up and my brother and I decorated a live oriental spruce I bought! I'm so thrilled to have had such an amazing 2009 that I can't wait to see what 2010 brings to me! One thing I know - I have seen and down some amazing things in my life, but nothing will ever compare to the pure joy I've had with my brides this year! Thank you to all for giving me the opportunity to work with you ~ it has been an amazing honor!!!! Enjoy the final post of Jacqui and Ben ~ it's a great note to end on for my 2009 weddings ~