Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Thank You To My Village

I'm constantly on the computer either reading, editing photos or writing.  I try to work around Bodie's schedule so I am there when he's awake but this means waking up at 5:00am and not sleeping until the wee hours of the night.  Trying to get everything I need to do all done is nearly impossible.

I couldn't do any of this without Mark, my best friend Suzy and Nanny Brooke.  Seriously - they are just as committed to raising Bodie into a happy, healthy, beautiful man as I am.  
Suzy comes over every Sunday for playtime with B - if not more!  B loves his Aunt Suzy and lets her feed him, bathe him, and is currently learning how to play the drums from her!  She's been there from day one and I couldn't have chosen a better woman with a bigger heart to be in our lives!
This past weekend, the four of us headed to Suzy's Aunt's house for a birthday celebration and I snapped a shot of the two of them playing with B.  He's out of frame here ~ exploring the backyard ~ but like great baby wranglers they have their eyes on him keeping him out of trouble!

action family photos

Here they are trying to get him to wear a dinosaur robe for me to take a photo. I did say baby wranglers right?

b robe_0023

Brooke has been with us since B was 3 months old and I headed back to work. She's fun and loving and known around our house as "Brooka."  B loves her so much it's insane and now that he's in daycare I can't tell you how much I miss her "Baby Zen" photo of the day that she would email me.  A little secret...his love for Law and Order is also directly from Brooke!  Here they are in August 2010 at Sea World. We called B "Baby Great White" due to his penchant for kisses that you thought would take your nose off!

brooke and bodie-1

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love and support - I really couldn't do it without you!










Contact Envelope