Friday, August 14, 2009

Day at the Beach

I'm back and forth between Los Angeles and San Diego right now and sometimes I feel I don't get enough of either city! It's great when I get a chance to relax with my friends ~ which I had time to do last weekend! Mark and I biked down to Ocean Beach to join our friends...we were a bit late in our arrival and missed all the water action but we did get there in time to sit, relax and watch the fog roll in! After a lazy bike ride up the river we made it back home and lounged around for the rest of the day ~ pretty much doing nothing until we headed out for Thai with our friends Jen and Galen. Dinner was fantastic!
Here is a shot of Amanda at the beach...let me tell you...she is an awesome hooper and can do 2 hoops at once with the grace of a ballerina!
Amanda and Joe relaxing ~ such a cute married couple!